Advertisment

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Aishwarya Rai

 

Aishwarya Rai. It is rumored that she had cheek implants and got her jawline and teeth repaired. Some even say she had a nose surgery.
This is an excerpt from an interview Aishwarya Rai gave to Filmfare about her having undergone cosmetic surgery.
Question: Okay, finally tell me, have you ever undergone cosmetic surgery to enhance your looks?
Answer: Never. I know there have been rumours that I’ve had my teeth and jawline corrected. But they’re only rumours. Others have opted for these things, I haven’t. I’d rather not start any controversy. Implants, liposuctions and plastic surgery are a matter of personal choice. I can’t comment on what others do. As for me, I’ve only got my enamel bleached. It’s as simple as getting your teeth cleaned by a dentist.
See, I’ve never had a pearly white set of teeth. I suffered from a calcium deficiency, which made my teeth look a little stained. So I needed to get them cleaned. I felt my teeth were too big and wanted them corrected. I told the dentist that my face was lopsided and that I had a strange smile. He assured me that my teeth were just fine. According to him, my large teeth broke the symmetry of my mouth and gave my face an interesting dimension. So if my doctor is happy, who am I to complain?”
  Video Aishwarya Rai had plastic surgery, before and after photos.
News of Aishwarya Rai Plastic Surgery.
The world of glitz and glamour is such that there are many who fall prey to it before realizing what a great demand this particular world has of the perfect look.
The perfect look includes not only a beautiful face with pearly white teeth and long hair but also having the right cheek bones, the right shape of lips and a perfect jaw line. Speaking of getting into the perfect mould, our Bollywood stars are not far behind in seeking the perfect look and body albeit with a little magic with the cosmetic surgeon’s knife.
Ever since the new generation of top crop stars have set the trend, having perfect teeth is no longer considered a hindrance as it is an uncalled for rule that if one has to join in the bandwagon of tinsel town then going to the best dentist in town is the first step to be taken.
However, many of the top stars in Bollywood have gone on record accepting going under the surgeon’s knife for the perfect look and yet there are others who refuse to even accept that a term called a plastic surgeon exists in their dictionary.
Well going by the trend in looking just perfect, there are many names that have cropped up while speaking of cosmetic surgery.
There are names like Koena Mitra, Rakhi Sawant, Shilpa Shetty, Priyanka Chopra, Katrina Kaif and even Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to name just a few have undergone at least some sort of cosmetic cure in order to get the perfect look.
Even though most of these top notch stars have denied taking any such step, gossip columns do crop up with news about them having become plastic dolls of Bollywood. If reports are to be believed at least 80% of Bollywood actors have undergone cosmetic treatment to get their perfect look. Well, it is actually quite difficult to tell what’s real and what’s fake in today’s plastic dolls of Bollywood.

Aishwarya rai improved her beauty by plastic or cosmetic surgery!?

 
Some people are saying that Aishwarya rai is very nice-looking than past time ...not sure if she had plastic surgery though. We can`t say that all beauty is natural or got by some corrections made on her face and makeup for beautiful looking. Some people are expressing their imaginations are she has some weight gain so the result are showing that she had cosmetic surgery. Particularly at her nose cheeks or her lips are appearing like had cosmetic surgery, her cheek bones look high from the beginning. Final output results: Tip of nose used to go down, upper lip is fuller now and something about the neck shape. She is at a standstill provoking by her beautyness and major procedures such as a face lift, but she could be using botox injections previously in a clever way to continue her face wrinkle free. Whatever done Aishwarya rai is certified most beautiful in the world. Let us wish her to get plenty of fame bring to her Country by her beautiful smile.
There are so many pictures of Aishwarya rai showing that are before and after Cosmetic or plastic surgery wallpapers, some of them are.
Photos of Aishwarya Rai Plastic Surgery.

Aishwarya Rai childhood


1 comments:

Blogger said...

Teeth Night Guard is offering precise fitting and high quality customized dental guards.

Post a Comment