Advertisment

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Adrianne-Curry

 


It’s always a bit strange when young celebrities get plastic surgery so soon after becoming famous; it makes us wonder why they didn’t just do it a little earlier and avoid having people speculate about their changes in appearance.
Former America’a Next Top Model, Surreal Life, and My Fair Brady star, and in-demand model Adrianne Curry falls into this catagory, although there’s not much to speculate about, considering she openly admits to having had plastic surgery (some of it was featured on her reality show).
The young reality star has had a breast augmentation (she got it because she claims that her breasts used to be two vastly different sizes), and appears to have had a nose job (a rhinoplasty that made her nose significantly smaller, more pointy, and thinner).
The surgeries turned out great, and her surgeon should really be commended; we tried our best to find something wrong with her, but we had nothing, she looks great, congrats.
Adrienne Curry Plastic Surgery Before and After Photos.
Adrienne Curry has had breast implants and rhinoplasty since her win on America's Next Top Model. She gets an A+ for having some great plastic surgery results.
Below, she appears on the reality show at the early part of the season. She is a diamond in the rough.
In 2006, Adrienne revealed her reasons for having plastic surgery to US Magazine. She was quoted as saying:
'I've always shown my boobs and acted confident with them, but I wasn't. My left breast is a full B or a small C-cup, and my right breast is a full A-cup. My friends jokingly call me One Hang Low. I used to stuff wads of toilet paper in my bra to fill out the smaller side.'
After surgery, Curry posed for Playboy magazine twice.

Watch Adrienne on America's Next Top Model.
Adrienne Curry Plastic Surgery Nose Job.
I was looking through recent pictures of Adrienne Curry and began to wonder, “What happened to her face?”. I thought that perhaps she had plumped her lips or over-botoxed herself, so I dug up some older pictures of her and it became obvious what she did: Adrienne Curry got a nose job!
Adrienne Curry Before & After Rhinoplasty

I wonder when she got that done? She got breast implants a couple of years back, so maybe her plastic surgeon up-sold her a nose job too…Personally, I liked her nose before the rhinoplasty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment