Advertisment

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Abbey Crouch



Once known as a member of girl-group Genie Queen, Abbey Crouch (born Abigail Clancy) has become way more famous for her looks, some of which are the result of plastic surgery, than her talents as a singer.
A finalist on Britain’s Next Top Model, and wife of UK footballer Peter Crouch, Abbey is now known for her work as a lingerie model, and as one of Britain’s most attractive WAGS (wives and girlfriends of sports stars); she’s also known for her overly pouty lips and her gravity defying, post-baby breasts.
Her lips have the classic “trout-pout” that one gets from injecting Restalyne or from getting lip implants; her breast have the unmoving, don’t disappear when she raises her arms, too wide for her frame look that indicates they’re the result of a breast augmentation.
It appears that she got both plastic surgery after the birth of her child, presumably to regain some of her thunder. Right now she still looks pretty wonderful, but as her youth goes, she needs to be careful that she doesn’t begin to rely too heavily on visits to the surgeon.
Abbey Crouch Plastic Surgery Before and After Photos.
Abbey Crouch denies plastic surgery rumours.
Abbey Crouch, who has denied all rumours of having undergone any plastic surgery, insisted that she is an all-natural babe.
The 25-year-old wife of footballer Peter Crouch also admitted that she was considering having her lips enhanced, but got put off by the criticism she faced when fans thought she had undergone plastic surgery.

"The funny thing is I actually wanted my lips done and was genuinely thinking about it," the Sun quoted her as saying.

"But after that response? No way!" she said.

The model also insisted that hasn't had a boob job either.
"Honestly, I've had nothing done. The only thing that's fake about me is my eyelashes. Although I'd never say never to surgery. A little bit of what helps you - what's wrong with that? Every woman wants to look her best. I've got nothing against it, but hopefully I won't need it for a while," she said.

"I put 2st on when I was pregnant, but I was all bump and a big fat face.
"My mum told me it would drop off when I had Sophia, and it did.

"Each day I noticed my weight going down. I did 'legs, bums and tums' on a Sky fitness channel, and I do a lot of horse riding. And then I had the stress of my wedding in July and most brides find that they lose a few pounds with worry," she added. (ANI



0 comments:

Post a Comment